Saturday 15 December 2012

December Sponsors

Say hello to all my lovely current sponsors...

Miso Funky sells cross stitch samplers with a modern twist (and a bit of spicy language!) Their range includes wall art, coasters, magnets, embroidery kits and charts & accessories.




The Yellow House sells screen prints, brooches, badges and purses:




Lucky Cat Handmade sells handmade purses, pouches, key fobs and glasses cases:   



And All Tea Towels sells a wide range of linen and cotton tea towels:



Interested in promoting your shop, company or blog? Sidebar ad spaces on my blog start from just $10 (about £6.25) for 30 days. Your shop will also feature in a sponsor post like this one and I give new sponsors a shout out over on my Facebook page. Click here for more info re: rates and my blog's traffic.

0 comments: