Friday 14 December 2012

Deadlines, and Catching Up

I've had a whole load of different deadlines recently, which is always a bit tricky to juggle with running my shops but especially so at this time of year! While I've been focused on meeting them, I have to admit that I've fallen a little bit behind with a few day-to-day things.

My studio is a huge mess with crafty chaos covering every available surface. I've fallen way behind with my sky blanket squares. I've had to borrow some socks from my mother because I'm so behind on laundry that I've run out of clean pairs. And I am weeks behind with responding to comments here on my blog - sorry folks!

Now my 2012 deadlines have all been met (hurrah!) I'm looking forward to catching up with all these things over the next week or so, just in time to put my feet up a bit over Christmas :)

P.S. Because it feels weird to have a blog post without a photo, here's a quick snap of a corner of my desk this morning. Mmm... lovely graph paper...


3 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

My room is in a chaos and I have 5 more items to make, then I can clean up and get back to normal.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just wanted to thank you for the prompt delivery of my order of felt squares, the colours are wonderful and the felt is so soft, receiving my lovely parcel made me really happy today and I will certainly be ordering from you in the future, thankyou for the lovely little card, such a nice personal touch
Happy Christmas

Barbara x

Bugs and Fishes said...

ga447 - best of luck getting those last 5 things finished!

Barbara - glad to hear your felt arrived safely, I hope you'll have lots of crafty fun with it :)