Tuesday 24 May 2011

Mini Rainbows

More lovely colour today!

I've been making up some bundles of mini felt squares...


It goes without saying that seeing all those colours stacked up like that makes me very happy :)

Each bundle now includes 65 felt squares - one square of each colour in my range. They're an affordable way to add a whole rainbow of felt to your stash: perfect if you're trying felt crafting for the first time. I also ship them with a blank colour chart so you can keep a record of all the colours and then easily re-order the ones you love as larger squares.


The mini squares packs are available from my website and from my shops on Etsy, Folksy and DaWanda.

2 comments:

Stephie said...

Ooo this photograph of your squares looks great!

Stephie :-)

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks Stephie! I can't resist a nice rainbow :)