Thursday 21 October 2010

Pins + Pressing Pause

Yesterday I counted lots of wheels of pretty pins...


... so many yummy bright colours...


... pictures were a must!


Unfortunately the pins will soon be vanishing from my shops as I'm down to my last few boxes and will be discontinuing them after that (hence the need to carefully count up the ones I've got left!). You can buy them from my website, or my Etsy shop while stocks last.

I'm going to be closing all my shops for a couple of weeks (22nd Oct - 4th Nov) to take a break from the day-to-day running of my online business (sending emails, sorting orders, listing and relisting products, sending more emails, etc) to work on a couple of other projects and take a bit of a breather before the festive season begins in earnest.

I'll still be blogging though, so you won't have a chance to miss me :)

5 comments:

Laura said...

I love those pins! I got the leaf and heart ones and I smile whenever I get to use them. Enjoy your break!

fuska said...

i love your work! your blog is wonderful

The Rainbow Room said...

I hope you enjoy your well earned rest : )

Watkins35 said...

they are lovely aren't they - I have the leaf ones and really enjoy using them. Have a great break. x

Tumus said...

Yes the deep breath before the plunge. I know what you mean. Rest up :)