Wednesday 14 February 2007

UK Etsy Swap...

Over on Etsy, the UK sellers have been getting very organised and have updated the UK sellers list in the forums (under Street Team) and are planning a UK Sale (1st - 8th April 07) and are in the middle of a business card swap AND a secret-santa-style item swap. For the latter, I had to make something for onefourzero - she had some floral stuff in her favourites and said she liked jewellery, so I made her a pink flower brooch (rubbish blurry picture taken in a hurry with my dad's camera before posting) . Then a few days later, in the post came my swap item - 2 pairs of gorgeous earrings from Numpty (inspired by my loves of baking and trees & leaves). I am already ordering another pair of the baking ones for a friend (won't say who though, shhh).

0 comments: